onirix.com is a project of New Technological Sense Augmented Reality S.L. with CIF: B74378720.
Your privacy is very important to us. This document explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we process them. We invite you to read this document carefully before entering personal information on our website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at onirix.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Neosentec S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Responsible identity: New Technological Sense Augmented Reality S.L.
Commercial name: Neosentec
NIF / CIF: B74378720
Address: CEEI Building Technological Park of Asturias, 33248 Llanera, Asturias, Spain
Activity: Services related to Augmented Reality
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data you send us through web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of the data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- The principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes. We will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- The principle of data minimization: we are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- The principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate inactive records after a considerable time.
- The principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security and confidentiality is guaranteed. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at www.onirix.com comes from:
- Contact forms
- Subscription form of our newsletter
- Comments on blog posts
- Event-specific forms
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to request information on whether onirix.com is using personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation regarding the processing
- Oppose the processing of your data
- Request the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for. Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Neosentec S.L. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and electronically readable, and to transmit them to another entity responsible for the processing when:
- The processing is based on the consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to respond when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
We use different systems to process personal information that was provided to us:
- Contact Form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Company and Phone to respond to the inquiries of users. For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding our services. Your data will be located on the servers of Dinahosting, a supplier of Neosentec S.L.
- Newsletter subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name and Email. We use this information to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters and special offers. The electronic newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. Your data will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Neosentec, S.L.) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts on www.onirix.com, the user is required to register using a registration form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and reply to other comments. The information you provide to us will be located on the servers of Dinahosting, provider of Neosentec S.L.) within the EU.
- Sales form: When signing up for our service, payment information will be required such as Name, surnames, ID, email, telephone, full address . Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
- Event attendance form: To confirm attendance for an event associated with onirix.com, the user is required to confirm their attendance through this form. In this case, we request the following information: Name and email. The personal data of attendees of an event will only be used as long as necessary.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To manage social networks maintains presences in social networks. The processing of personal data that is carried out concerning people who become followers of Onirix in social networks will be governed by this section. Privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network need to be previously accepted by the user of Neosentec, S.L. We will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing our presence in the social network, informing you about activities, products or services of Onirix, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use your personal profile information to send you individually targeted ads.
- También se recogen otros datos no identificativos que se obtienen mediante algunas cookies que se descargan en el ordenador del usuario cuando navega en esta web que detallo en la política de cookies.
- In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Neosentec, S.L. located in Building CEEI Technological Park of Asturias 33248 Llanera, España will be responsible for the processing of the data of subscribers and followers.
Neosentec S.L. , does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations can be made with other professionals. Those will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation to process user data
How long will we keep your data?
The following personal data will be preserved: While the business relationship is maintained. Until the deletion is requested by the interested party. The period from the last confirmation of interest is 1 year.
With whom is your data shared?
Many tools that we use to manage user data are provided by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our products, Studio shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy policies:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on the user’s computer, to help www.onirix.com analyze web traffic. The information generated about the users (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Dinahosting S.L., with CIF B15805419, located in Rúa das Salvadas 41, baixo 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) processes the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider to Neosetenc S.L.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes data in order to perform its web platform services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes data in order to perform its email marketing services to Neosentec, S.L.
Navigation: When browsing onirix.com we may collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximated), a record of how services and sites are being used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data is also those related to the user’s browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytic services:
Google Analytics: We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data Security and Secrecy
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of user data. It is our obligation to comply with current legislation and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized access, in accordance with current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. SSL is a security protocol that allows user data to travel encrypted, between a server and a web user and vice versa. We can not guarantee the absolute security of the Internet and therefore we can never fully exclude the possibility of fraudulent data access by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of user data, Neosentec, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by Neosentec S.L. to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either contractual or through legal duty). When a security incident occurs, upon noticing, Neosentec S.L., shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or if the user requests it.
Accuracy of Data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of their data, exonerating Neosentec S.L., from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee in any case for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and are responsible to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in their Onirix account.
Acceptance and consent
Neosentec S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Neosentec S.L. will announce the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, we do not perform SPAM practices. We do not send emails with commercial content that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 regarding the services of the Information Society and Advertising, we are not going to send the user notifications of commercial nature without properly identifying them. Document revised on 15/01/2019. We appreciate that you are reading this document.
The database is unique for all entities related to the service. The service maintains an audit log that keeps all activities that each user performs inside the application. The activity log records the following data: Access dates IP Resources accessed The device from which the account is being accessed (mobile or desktop, browser type, browser version, operating system, version etc.)
The availability of our Services is detailed inside our terms and conditions.
Security The domains www.onirix.com and studio.onirix.com are using a 128-bit HTTPS connection, that protects the flow of information between our Service and the user. The access to the Studio is protected with a username and password. All passwords to access the Studio are stored by Neosentec S.L. using procedures that make them unreadable. A complete backup of the database is created daily. We allow users to manage permissions for accessing the Studio individually inside their organization or entity. Users are responsible to safe keep login information. The servers that host the Service are located in European data centers whose rooms are equipped with fire detection systems and fire doors.
All servers that host the Service are located in Madrid, Europe. All backups, of both the data and the application, are stored in the territory of the European Union, applying all security measures of a physical and logical nature.