We make Augmented Reality simple!
Onirix is the one-stop platform for creating Augmented Reality projects. Its main component is Onirix Studio, a CMS (Content Management System) that allows anyone to create and share Augmented Reality experiences without writing a single line of code.
We are a young and fast growing company, positioned in one of the most promising technology verticals of the next decade. Ambition, motivation and innovation are our hallmarks.
You will work closely with a multidisciplinary engineering team passionate about innovation, and with enough independence to generate a direct impact on the product from your ideas and decisions.
How is the selection process?
We place great value on efficiency and don’t want you to waste your time in lengthy selection processes, so we made it quite simple:
- Once you apply, we will review your CV and provide you with the salary range according to your experience and skills.
- If it fits your expectations, we will arrange a first interview to get to know each other and talk about the company’s goals, mission and the open position.
- If we both agree to continue, we will arrange a second meeting for a technical interview. We will raise a series of challenges and discuss them. You won’t need to code or provide a perfect solution. What we value most is how you reason and communicate to get to a possible solution.
- After the second interview, we will give you feedback and communicate our decision within the next week. If we finally decide to hire you, we will send you a detailed offer with the exact salary and work conditions.
What would be your main tasks?
- Develop new features for our web CMS (Onirix Studio)
- Create well-designed, reusable UI components.
- Team up with UX designers and product managers to deliver polished user-facing features.
- Write high-quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- And, if you are curious enough, learn to work with 3D on the web.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- High level of spoken and written Spanish and English
- Built sophisticated single page web applications with Angular, React, Vue or other related frameworks.
What can Onirix offer you
- Be part of an innovative company with huge growth potential.
- A job where your opinions and decisions are taken into account and have a direct influence on the day-to-day running of the product, with a strong impact on the company and the team.
- Salary according to market and candidate’s value. Annual salary review.
- You choose where to work, full-remote is our preferred option.
- A workplace in the beautiful Asturias (Spain), for those who prefer face-to-face or partial remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible vacation policy.
Here is a sample of the kind of experiences that can be built with Onirix, and how easy it is to share them with the world. Would you help us to keep making RA simple?